Immuopath is a cloud based and Windows desktop tool for classifying Immunohistochemistry stains.
This online version of Immunopath can be used to analyze locally stored whole slide imaging (WSI) scans
of microscope slides stored in standard vendor's file formats, as well as the online projects
that have been made avalible.
Image server availability
||Looking for public image server
||Looking for local image server
Use of Internet Explorer with local images
Internet Explorer still doesn't follow all standards related to accessing your local computer, so in order for it to work
you must add the Immunopath web site to your "Trusted sites". To do this you must
- Open your internet settings by selecting the menu "Tools/Internet options". (If the menu isn't visible at the top of the page, press and release the "ALT"-key)
- Select the "Security" tab
- Click on "Trusted sites" in the zone list at the top (Green checkmark)
- Click the "Sites" button" on the lower right of the list
- The Immunopath will be filled in for you in the "Add this website to the zone" field
- Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" near the bottom
- Click the "Add" button
- Click "Close", then "Ok" on the previous dialog.